I couldn’t be more thankful to accept this beautiful award (thanks JcCee!!).
In addition to nominating other bloggers, I am to list my favorite seven things.
“And the nominees are…
*opens the envelopes and the drummer makes his cadence*
A Call to the Remnant
Keith Garret Poetry
I chose each of you for many reasons. One in particular is the fact you are gifted in what you do and honoring is fun!
These are a few of my favorite things (I couldn’t resist hahaha)
- I love adventures. (big or small. I don’t care. Just hop in the car with me and let’s GO!!)
- Culture. I love anything unusual!!!
- Drum Corps International (dci.org) Band on steroids
- Anything in Tennessee (The Smokies to be exact. Tellico Plains if you want specifics)
- God’s grace. (again. I couldn’t resist. Number 5? Get it? Numerology. 5 means grace)
I could go on, but I won’t.
I would like to say how very humbled I am to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award.